Villa Manor Care Center Employee Reviews

No comment
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CONovember 10, 2018
I don't believe Villa Manor gave those laid off an opportunity to try to go to other facilities for work. I wanted the opportunity to transfer, but the manager was not flexible.
Great Place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COAugust 8, 2018
Very calm peaceful atmosphere. It is staffed better than the facilities I have worked at in the past. It feels like a family not work and the residents are part of that family.
Pros
Good teamwork
Cons
No PCC
Extremely poor management
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COFebruary 4, 2018
Management is lacking in knowledge of their staff and the residents/patients. Poor communication. Management not present or supportive on evening/night shift. Low pay, little to no pay raises. High staff to patient ratio.
Good
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COAugust 3, 2017
I would look over 150+ employees. I am on call 24/7 and look over 100+ residents as well.

Each day is different at Villa Manor Care Center. I would have to set the tone for the building and leading by example.
Poor management
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CONovember 13, 2015
We were short staffed a lot, they don't care about the employee, poor new management and care of residents is not good. Many staff don't do what they are supposed to.
I would feel good about being a resident at "Villa Manor Care Center".
CNA (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJune 9, 2014
Working at VMCC can be very hard but very rewarding. The staff are very professional and friendly. Everyone works together for the good of the residents they are serving. The residents are, for the most part, very grateful to be helped. I have come to appreciate all the people and jobs it takes to care for our elderly population. The Villa has amazing kitchen staff that provide well balanced, tasty food for a verity of diet needs and likes. Their rehabilitation department is one that any facility would envy and any resident/patient would want to work with. Their housekeeping department is topnotch. The rooms, breakroom, classrooms, and other areas where people are residing are kept free of clutter and not only are clean- they smell clean. The maintenance department does a fantastic job of maintaining the facility. Even the outside is well maintained.
Pros
Paid holidays, vacations and PDO
Cons
To many residents to care for at times
friendly, helpful environment
LVN-Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Porterville, CAMarch 28, 2013
loved working here but they did not use RN's at time of my graduation from RN program in 2002
Pros
very friendly, helpful environment for all residents, families and staff
Cons
do not assist must in continuing education.