Village Behavioral Health Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 57 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
You’re seeing all 10 jobs at Village Behavioral Health because we can’t find any available jobs at Village Behavioral Health close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 431 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 33 questions about working at Village Behavioral Health. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Village Behavioral Health employees.
Insights from 25 Indeed users who have interviewed with Village Behavioral Health within the last 5 years.
Experience in the field. Why did you choose this job. Give an example of when you dealt with a high stress situation. Do you have self care. Do you see a therapist are you okay with restraining a child if needed.
Experience in the field. Why d...
Why would you be a good fit? What will you struggle with the most? Why do you want to work here?
Why would you be a good fit? ...
What made you interested to work with challenged children?
What made you interested to wo...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.