Village Park Senior Living

Village Park Senior Living Employee Reviews

love it
Take your time to be come a good help.. The good thing is to help them over come the anchor.. But you do get attached Them and love them like your grandma and grandfather And it can be hard As Well but keep smile because you know u did your job.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
break or ok
Horrible place
Housekeeping is horrible, the lead housekeeper,following u"around all day
she lies about, the job description, we're

told wedo not pickup cat&dog

in resident, apts but that's a lie

they made some housekeepers get on their, hand& knees & scrub public bathrooms .

she discusses ur" private business with

the residents .turnover very high
Pros
Cons
Trust me, u"won't stay.
Fulfilling and challenging
As an employee of Village Park I have the opportunity to learn new skills and develop a true career path in Senior Living. The environment is demanding and fast paced, as to be expected when caring for the medical and social needs of others. If you have a strong work ethic and passion for working with seniors, Village Park could be the right place for you.
Former Corporate Employee - Executive Assistant
I absolutely loved working as the Executive Assistant for the CEO. It was an honor to be able to see so many great ideas come to life. This organization is lead by one of the smartest, honest and caring individuals I have ever worked for. I was blessed to work for a true leader, not just a boss. Thanks!
Not a nice place to work
Beautiful properties, but not to work at. Low pay, long hours, NO benifits other than insurance at $1100 a month for family (if you call that affordable). Only get 2 holidays - non-paid. No sick days, no 401k. Upper management display no loyalty.
Pros
Cons
No benefits, no pay, long hours, no loyalty
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Love the residents
Nursing care 24-hours a day, great personal care team. Nutritional meals and special diets. Physical, occupational and speech therapy. Full of daily socail activites.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Village Park Senior Living?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Village Park Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8