Village place ALF Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
No support
Management (Former Employee) –  Florida.February 11, 2018
Corporate does not know how to run an assisted living community. Management at home office treats managers with disrespect and works on a fear for your job mentality. Until someone else manages this property it will be marginal.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Turnover is high.
Terrible place to work
Resident Medication Assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLOctober 21, 2017
You get no support from management. They encourage employees to spy on each other and report every little thing that they see to constantly get each other into trouble. Employees are severely over worked and even most residents are ungrateful of the care that you provide to them. I've never worked at a more hateful facility in my entire life. They will also cheat you out of hours and pay. Just awful.
Needed work.
Enrichment Coordinator assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJune 22, 2017
Village Place was over all an okay place to work on the surface. However once you looked deeper into the management you quickly realized that there was issues with its communication and organization. Through the one year I spent there I saw 2 executive directors and 3 head of nursing staff. It was just very volatile and extremely stressful. I believe they have worked it out after being hired by a Holiday branch but I cannot be sure.
Pros
Hour lunch.
Cons
Unorganized and bad communication
Terrible place to work
CNA Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Port CharlotteAugust 15, 2014
Bad management, no help with clients. There is never any hot water, for three weeks we had no running hot water at all! The a/c Breaks almost every other day. ALOT OF DRAMA
Pros
free lunch but its not great.. Mystery food really
Cons
everything