VILLAGE VETERINARY CLINIC Employee Reviews

Na
Emergency Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  Hamburg, NYSeptember 11, 2019
I prefer not to disclose and details regarding the staff at village Vet at this time. The staff was uncooperative and dismissive with new hires. Thank you
Professional work environment
Lead Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 9, 2019
Great place to work, Clean work space
Great doctors
Animal care is top notch
Dedicated Doctors
Happy/healthy customers when leaving the workspace
Experience at Village Veterinary
Vet Assistant (Former Employee) –  York, MESeptember 1, 2019
My experience at this work place, was memorable, but not in a good way. It was one of the most toxic environments I’ve ever been in, I’m glad I got out while I had the chance.
I was doing my best to see the villagers get what they want
Farm workers (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 5, 2019
I have been working peacefully with the villager
But quality of the work was going down every year because of there was no support from the government or any privet sector
We were trying but we would reach the requirements
Pros
I spend $10 day for lunch for my works
Cons
We do normally have short break when working
none to give
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, LASeptember 20, 2018
Answered phones, customer service, opening and closing clinic duties, scheduled appointments and surgical procedures, provide clients with information regarding prescription and over the counter medication as well as vaccination ad surgical procedures, filing, faxing, entering new clients into database, responsible for treatment plans, requesting and data entry of previous medical history, backup veterinary technician assisting in grooming, appointments and surgery.
Great clinic to work for and learn from!
Vet Assistant (Former Employee) –  York, MEMarch 27, 2018
Great clinic to work for and learn from! Everyone was very kind and willing to teach the intern. Fun atmosphere and getting to work with all the puppies and kittens was a bonus. Everyone was very focused and on the ball at all times.
n/a
Veterinary Technician/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, LAOctober 16, 2017
Responsibilities

nice place to work
Head Technician (Current Employee) –  Brookline, MAOctober 14, 2017
work 27 years there and no place getting close.
Vca both our small private practice in December 2016 and on December 02 2017 the Clinic will be closed
gerat place for learning
Veterinary Technician (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, NYAugust 3, 2017
Been here 1.5 yrs overnights . This place has a great atmosphere yes its fast paced yes it can be stressful but that's any job. The people are great to work with and the doctors are willing to teach. The manager is easy to work with.
Pros
great atmopshere
Cons
can be stressful
Like one big family
Vet tech (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2017
Love working here for the most part. Feels like a family and everyone gets along.
One of the owners is very nit picky and you constantly have to be doing something.
Pros
Like a family
Cons
Expensive benefits, long hours, tons of weekends
Loved working with animals and clients
Veterinarian Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mt. Juliet, TNDecember 29, 2016
Learned how not to treat the many animals seen at the veterinary clinic. Great place to get a behind the scenes vision of how a vet clinic is run daily. A lot of responsibility goes into each daily assignment(s) given. Definitely a good career choice for college if not wanting to become a human doctor. Wonderful animal behaviors.
Pros
Working with the animals
Cons
Seeing the way humans mistreat animals
Hostile work environmentl
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXDecember 29, 2015
The Doctors are both competent and compassionate. They care about the animals. The office manager is another story. He is rude, passive aggressive and bullies his employees to the point of them quitting without notice. Even the clients notice how he treats the employees. If you have experience you might get treated with some respect but don't count on it if your personality clashes with his in the slightest. More than once I was bribed into staying by being given a raise. It wasn't worth it.
Pros
2 hour lunches unless youre the receptionist and if they have a part time person to cover lunches, you might get one.
Cons
No healthcare, no benefits at all, possible emotional trauma if you stay there long enough.
Great place to work. Very busy and always on your feet
Registered Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 13, 2013
It is a great starter place to get some experience under your belt. The time management is very poor. They work the doctors and tech there like dog. You are lucky if you get a lunch break. They double and triple book appointments and schedule to many surgeries they can not keep up. Co-workers were awesome, I loved everyone there. Hardest part would be keeping up with the pace.
Pros
lunches provided on extremely busy days, people there are awesome, keeps you on your toes
Cons
doctors have a way to make you feel stupid, management is completely run by hear say, very poor time management.