Villagio Senior Living Employee Reviews

Stressful and totally unorganized job
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 30, 2019
I worked one month and I resigned because the management very cheap and they don't care about the people working there and old people living there . Also the management aren't honest and they don't have back up plans for emergency situations and they don't want to spend money to make the property better and safe for the people living there and people working there too.
Plus the building mass up and too many problems because poor design in spite of its 3 years old only.
Pros
Cons
Not honest, unorganized, cheap management and poor building design
Great place to work!!
Life Enrichment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kerrville, TXJuly 10, 2018
Before coming to Villagio of Kerrville I was employed at a fast paced SNF. It was extremely stressful & I was underpaid. When I came here, I was absolutely floored at the involvement of the caregivers & management. Everyone is a team player at Villagio. I would not only recommend it as a great place to work, but also to friends & family as a place to consider for loved ones when that times comes.
Pros
Free meal while on shift (and the food is outstanding!)
Always appreciative of staff
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kerrville, TXJuly 9, 2018
I have worked at Villagio of Kerrville for almost 5 years. I enjoy my job and love working with the elderly. Villagio is always doing different things to let me know that my work is appreciated (root beer floats, parties, thank you notes, and prizes). All of my co-workers are great and I honestly feel that we are a team. Management jumps in and helps with different tasks on a daily basis. I love that my boss is easy to talk to and is willing to help out. I would highly recommend working here! There are quite a few employees that have worked here 3+ years!
Pros
Free meal, great environment, and team work
Cons
Uniform
Not truly an assisted living
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kerrville, TXJune 9, 2018
You have 2 tables of feeders. Multiple hoyer lifts, mostly total care residents. You work short because management don't want to come in. People quiting constantly. Call it what it is.... A private pay nursing home. Management refuses to change a brief even.
Pros
One free meal per shift
Cons
Short staffed, management, no insurance just a discount that don't help, no vacation, vision, sick days, 401k... Basically nothing.
average
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Broomfield County, COApril 3, 2018
Poor follow through with employees. Until the point that they us became frustrated with their approach. Loosing key employees in the process while Showing absolute lack of compassion and professionalism.
Amazing environment!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 26, 2017
Team work is top priority with a very family friendly environment. Friendly staff and amazing resident's and families! Great opportunity to advance within the company.
Fun Rewarding Job
LVN (Current Employee) –  Villagio of KerrvilleJuly 21, 2017
The Villagio of Kerrville is a great place to work. All of the staff really seem to enjoy their jobs here and love the residents. We are a team and a family at the Villagio. One of my co-workers is always there to help out when needed. The management staff here is amazing too - always appreciative of the job we (the nurses and caregivers) do. Flexible schedules.Overall very rewarding to help our seniors and their families during their time of need.
Pros
Fun work environment, free meals, great boss
Cons
8 hour shifts
Easy going work environment
Med Tech/CNA (Current Employee) –  Villagio of PlanoJuly 20, 2017
I work at villagio of Plano. We have a Very productive place to work and nice environment. The company free benefits and free meals to all employees. I enjoy my position.
Pros
Nice boss
Cons
Short vacation time
Enjoy my position at villagio
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 20, 2017
I'm employed at Villagio of Plano,I love working there it's a challenge, caring and optimistic environment for me.The staff and E.D. are great too and with one another,I would suggest anyone to come join our facility you'll feel like you been here for years.
Pros
Free lunch healthcare benefits
Cons
1 week vaction
Villagio
MEDICAL AIDE/ TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXJune 26, 2017
Company very unorganized and have schedules all over the place. Great job for someone who has nothing to do before or after work. This job's employees are also very rude to the residence and families.
Pros
their pay rate is alright
Cons
it is so unorganized
Small company with no room for advancement
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 15, 2012
Small, development stage company with no room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Villagio Senior Living. Our community is ready to answer.