Villanova University Employee Reviews

Beautiful school
High School Representative and Participant (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PAJune 12, 2018
They host great programs and leadership conferences. It allows students to meet and build relationships whilst familiarizing themselves with a new environment.
Great place to work as a student
Student Assistant at the Mathematics Office (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PAMay 16, 2018
Villanova is a great place to work as a student employee. The management is very understanding of the business of a student and is always willing to work with you. I love my job at the math office; everyone there really cares about the students.
Great place
Dining Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PAApril 23, 2018
Good place to work. Great pay for teens. Good hours too. Free meals, free uniforms. Great hours. Pretty easy work. Do your work you won't get bothered by anyone. Also you cannot wear jewelry or have any visible piercings and wear hairnets and aprons since you are working around food.
Freelancer
Freelance Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PAApril 12, 2018
I freelanced their thru the Creative Circle. I had to get a drug and background test and was fingerprinted, since I was working at a school. My commute was rough at times, but a smooth ride going home. An hour plus in the morning and half-an-hour going home. The pay rate was low but I figured the experience made up for it.
The work was typical production artist work and at times, I did some designing. Overall it was a great experience and it's a beautiful campus to be working at.
Pros
College/University Experince for the resume
Cons
the PA turnpike traffic, low pay rate
Great Place for Assistantship
Graduate Resident Director (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PAApril 3, 2018
Villanova University Office of Residence Life was a great place to have a graduate assistant-ship experience. They pushed us to be better leaders while giving us the opportunity to have the autonomy to make our own decisions.
Pros
Free tuition, free housing, flexible scheduling
Cons
Long hours, late nights
Part-time Adjunct Profesor
Adjunct Professor of Finance (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PAMarch 20, 2018
For a part time position the compensation was fair, and the students were outstanding. It was a great experience that I will return to after I get a new full time position depending on where it is located.
Equipment Office Worker
Equipment Office Worker (Current Employee) –  Villanova, PAMarch 12, 2018
Working as an equipment office worker is a fun time. We work and we get to learn with different athletes. The equipment office is a could place to start out and learn.
Fun
Access Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PAMarch 5, 2018
People are kind and supportive. Occasionally free food. The manager is quite friendly and humble. Occasionally, can talk to other students and peer whenever feel bored.
Pros
Engaging
Cons
Sometimes books are dusty
Great Place
Pantry Worker (Current Employee) –  Villanova, PAMarch 1, 2018
Working at Villanova is an amazing opportunity, I love my job there and love the work I do. My typical day at Villanova is coming in, seeing what my assignment is and getting right to work in my fast paced work environment.
Fellowship Review
Marketing Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Villanova, PAJanuary 19, 2018
The MBA graduate fellowship program is excellent, however it is vital to note that you get out of it what you put into it. Your opportunities to collaborate with and learn from esteemed professors, fellow students, and administration is unparalleled. The flexibility it offers to be a full time MBA student is wonderful
Productive and educational workplace with amazing staff and students
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 12, 2018
This place changed a part of my life I will never forget, I appreciated my superiors and peers we all did a fine job together. Great place with great energy anyone can enjoy the benefits of this establishment.
Pros
Awesome lunch breaks
Cons
Napkins in cups from students
Villanova
Assistant Director of Financial Aid (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PAJanuary 5, 2018
Villanova University is overall a great place to work. With the vacation, sick days,observed holidays, and benefits at the generous Catholic University I did feel well compensated. However, the work life balance could be a struggle at certain times of the year.
Great Place to Work
College Operations Manager, College of Nursing (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PADecember 13, 2017
Villanova University is a great place to work! The hours are 9:00 to 5:00 and the University is very generous with their vacation packages and holidays!
good engineering program
Graduate Researcher (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PANovember 9, 2017
Planned, scheduled, conducted and coordinated technical experiments
Experiment scheduling and time management
Innovation in modifying and creating different experimental procedure for data collection
It's a small university to study
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Villanova, PANovember 6, 2017
I am typically work on my research on campus. The research facility is not so good, the processors here are helpful and the campus is pretty quite for study.
Productive workplace
Machine Learning Undergraduate Researcher (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PAOctober 26, 2017
Relaxed job focused on research and design and development of machine learning techniques. Development of iOS and Android application for front end of machine learning techniques to identify pictures of various objects.
Nice People
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PAOctober 17, 2017
good environment to work in and very nice people to work with. They will answer any questions you may have and are always open to help with problems you may be having.
Student focused environment
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II (Current Employee) –  Villanova, PAOctober 12, 2017
Low salary range
Very limited opportunity for advancement
Very limited perks
Health insurance is ok, but too costly for employees
Current office lacks cohesion among staff, directors
Low morale
Pros
Prestigious Name
Cons
Low morale
College Laboratory, Good learning experience
research assistant (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PASeptember 29, 2017
Dr. Comolli was great about giving students and undergraduate research assistants a real opportunity to grow and learn. I have nothing but good memories of the experience.
Nice place to work in
Summer Field Research Intern (Former Employee) –  Villanova, PASeptember 19, 2017
The people there are friendly and willing to help you out. Field work was long but at the end of the day, you learn a lot of stuff. When there was a holiday, everyone in the group gets to celebrate together.