VincentBenjamin Employee Reviews

Great Temp Agency
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 26, 2018
Dedicated recruiter help place you in permanent position. If placement is not a good fit, recruiter works expeditiously to find you placement. Try to match or go above and beyond your pay range.
Pros
Hard working recruiters
Recruiters aren't honest
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CASeptember 1, 2017
I was placed in a job, I worked, 4 hrs., V. B. Called me and asked me to come by the office at lunch because they needed me to sign a paper that we forgot and it needed to be sign in order for me, to continue work. When I arrived at lunch time, they told me not to go back. They wouldn't tell me why but they assured me they were going to find something else fast.

They never called me .....and when I called them, they would brush me off. They would tell me that things were slow but they would have have many jobs posted. They would tell me that " my qualifications didn't match any open positions' , however, the posting and my resume were either identical or very similar, and when, I would say to them, I can do this job! They would reply...No..this is NOT a good job for you, you are more professional.( BS)

I don't know, what Happened and they won't tell me. I have been applying for their posts and I get a reply saying that "at this time my qualifications don't match" and it has been about 5 years.... That I have been applying just to see..
Pros
Cons
They aren't very honest . They work against the he applicant!
Fast-paced, growing company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 8, 2017
I loved working for VincentBenjamin. I wish I could have stayed with the company longer but unfortunately timing was bad. The management team as well as my coworkers were awesome and great to be around. It is fast-paced and can be stressful, but I was continually learning new things and being challenged. Amazing company for employees and the individuals who use their services.
Nice Atmosphere
Information Technology Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 5, 2017
Mostly helped people with computer and phone issues and made calls to vendors. Also fixed PC hardware and re-imaged some computers for future use.

I did not learn very much, but I gained experience in doing help desk support.

Everyone at the office was pretty nice and it was a fun work environment.

Hardest part of the job was trying to find time when some users weren't busy on the phones in order to help them with day-to-day issues, or trying to diagnose/fix an issue that was difficult to remedy.

Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to fix an issue and make people happy.
Pros
Nice people, nice office
Cons
A lot of people are extremely busy at any given time, commute - office is very far away from my home
Work, work, work and work until you get burnt out. They all tried to warm me.
Recruiting Manager / Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 17, 2015
I was told on 6 -7 occasions to leave VincentBenjamin. I worked very hard and smart for very little outcomes. Turnover is extremely high and thus creating a bad reputation.

Typical day would be to pound out 60+ dials per day or you were frowned upon. The metrics were never consistent (which I contributed to this as well) and the office was struggling.

They need better management. Hands-on management. They need someone to lead by example, not internal metrics.
Pros
Free Dr. Pepper, Tv, Relaxed Atmosphere
Cons
Management, Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VincentBenjamin. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about