Vincit Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about
1.5Job Security & Advancement
liars and illegals
Plant Manager/ Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Cromwell, KYFebruary 6, 2018
this company is hands down the most unorganized, unprofessional, and shady place i have ever worked. From the area manager up are all liars. They will lie right to your face and expect you to believe it. also they employed a huge number of illegal immigrants. overall id rather pick up cans from the side of the road for a living than work for this company
Pros
salary is ok
Cons
never get told the truth, and asked to lie to the customer
Night shift work in food plants + lots of travel
Area Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 28, 2015
Typical work week starts with the 8 am morning call to corporate to make travel plans for the week. Most Area Managers have between 10 and 20 plants that they have to visit in a 6 week rotation. Mostly doing safety audits and monitoring safety behavior. Most audits are conducted during 3rd shift but, with customer service and corporated working days it is also possible to work the other shifts as well. Travel between plants can range from a few miles to hundreds of miles each day depending on your area. Due to travel, some work days can last over 20 hours depending on the demands of the job. The job is taxing, but not difficult. It's normally just a lot of simple tasks strung together. During slow peroids the job is fairly easy. You just need to get use to the excessive travel and working at night.
Pros
health care, 20% annual bonus, travel and food paid for, computer and phone service.
Cons
long hours, over 95% travel, 3rd shift.
no consistency always a problem
sanitation (Current Employee) –  dawson gaAugust 12, 2012
IM located at a plant in Terrell county.the supervisor barely comes to work and when she does she screams at everyone.she has charged us for supplies which were to be given to us for free.qsi really isn't a bad company. The pay rate could be more than 8.75 but what can I do. I wish we had a supervisor that said thank you or job well done. She always threatens us about our job. The work isn't bad it's the supervisor Marie Raines that had purposely set out out to make sure we don't work in a comfortable environment.
Pros
nice coworkers
Cons
ppay rate to many days off