Vintage Wine Estates Employee Reviews

Fast paced ever changing environment
Customer Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 20, 2018
This is a good company to work for. The company culture is good. The employees, managers and owner are very responsive and committed to their employees and customers.
A Fun Place To Work
Wine Sales and Marketing for 9 wineries (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAApril 9, 2018
The 10 years I worked for Vintage Wine Estates was fantastic. I resigned to spend the remaining months with my mom who passed away from cancer in 2017.
Pros
I met my clients who were in the entertainment industry, fun times.
Cons
None really if your a go getter! If not, then don't apply
Productive and organice
Team Leader/Fork Lifter (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAAugust 14, 2017
Good place to work especially if you like working with preparing orders for the following day. You have to be care full stacking pallets of wine or accident would happen for not paying attention
Pros
Discounts on product
Cons
When breaking wine bottles you have to report them for inventory.
Nice place to work
Information Technology (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAJune 6, 2017
Flexible work hours. Project based position so each day was a new challenge. Learning new systems, and implementing new software and procedures was a great experience.
Calm but fast pace
Wine bottling (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMarch 21, 2017
Great place to work at good environment and a great manager she's comprehensive and also understanding like every job don't abuse it and you'll be fine
Micromanaged from the very top
Job title withheld for fear of retribution (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAMay 21, 2012
Despite an enormous amount of creativity and productivity in our team, too many projects were dismissed without any substantial reason. Less than ethical business practices made me question the values that this company represents. Knowing that your job would be in jeopardy if you blew the whistle on things you knew were wrong made it difficult to have a clear conscience, but opened my eyes to the avarice and underhanded tactics practiced by the upper management. Many of the people working here are good honest people doing the best that they can. It's just a shame that the management isn't the same way. Instead, they take advantage of those working for them for their own personal gain.
Pros
50% off wine
Cons
your contributions are not appreciated