VIPdesk Connect Employee Reviews

Amazing with a Capital VIP!
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Clermont, FLJuly 12, 2018
This job is by far one of the absolute best environments one could work for. Positive team with a lot of feedback. Great resources. Upward mobility, a LOT of understanding when it comes to time. When I did the training they made sure I understood the system. I believe, however, the training has changed significantly and it's not as robust as it used to be.
Pros
Everything!!
Cons
That I couldn't work this and my new job.
Wonderful Team with a great work ethic!
Marketing & Growth Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 11, 2018
VIPdesk Connect is such a wonderful company! The passion behind what they do for people is truly remarkable. I felt immediately at home when I joined the team and have continued to learn and grow with great people. Work life balance is ideal here! I feel they respect my skills and understand I am an asset to the team.
Pros
Remote work, collaborative team, great clients!
Cons
Not much!
Great Place and People
Elite Brand Ambassador-CHANEL (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 26, 2017
Great if you love retail but not the retail environment. Although it is work from home, it still feels like you are part of a team. Everyone is eager to help and encourage. Would work for this company again.
Pros
Work-Life Balance is wonderful. Pay is generous for such an accomodating job.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Work from homeNovember 18, 2017
VIPdesk Connect is a great place to work. They are very respectful of their employees and work with them to make sure they are in a position they love and in which you, as an employee can grow!
Pros
Schedules based on what you want to work.
Cons
Lunch breaks are only 1/2 hour
Best job I've ever had
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  OhioOctober 18, 2017
I have been with the company now for about five months. I enjoy my job very much and have learned on the job about the various technologies that we use. They were very fluent in their training and continue to be very responsive about any questions or problems that may come up. I love the fact that I can work from home. The management has been amazing. If you work hard, it's not difficult to receive good bonuses. The pay and hours are wonderful and I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good, easy job.
Pros
Work from home, good hours, good pay, amazing bonuses
Cons
Coworkers are located all over the US
Interesting work with people on the phone
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 20, 2017
Learn to be very patient with people on the phone that didn't always understand what they were calling. Also learned how to diplomatically meet objects.
Pros
Mostly understood when you needed to take some time off
Cons
working every holiday except Thanksgiving or Christmas
Worked less than a year
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJMay 4, 2017
Real time help when assisting customer.

It seems that they make up their own rules and polices. Need to keep your documents stored just in case if they do not have it. Cover yourself. do not thoroughly research things.
Fun Enviroment
Seasonal Brand Ambassador for Skullcandy (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 20, 2017
Vipdesk was a nice seasonall job, the enviroment was fun and educational.
The training was done well and it was a pleasant experience, especially since it was my first time working from home.
Horrible
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 26, 2017
So many horrible things, I can't even explain. Get a job here and found out how horrible it is first hand. Actually, it really is a great job if you want to be treated like a third grader, and be talked down to in an incredibly disrespectful way, and get chewed out if you take an extra two minutes on a ten minute break - you know, the one ten minute break you get in a six hour shift. Yeah, it's a great job. Go for it!!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Too many
Liars
Brand Advisor (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 28, 2016
VIPdesk Connect claims to be a commission based job, but they never actually pay you any form of commission. Do not fall for this self proclaimed great "work at home" opportunity. No matter how much you sell, you never see an extra dime on your paycheck. What a bunch of crooks.
Legitimate Work from Home Opportunity
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 7, 2016
I was very unsure if this company was legit. Even after the interview and up to the paid training. It didn't really sink in until I finished training and had my first day. I'm grateful for the experience through VIPdesk as I learned amazing customer service skills and how to use remote technology software. You can trust this company and the people you work with closely will be part of VIPdesk's client. I did not stay with the company because of personal and professional advancements but if opportunities didn't show when they had I would still be working with them.
Pros
Company culture, supervisor support, tech team, it's money
Cons
Little to no company advancement
Fast paced easy work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeMarch 16, 2016
The work was easy and the hourly pay is good for working from home. My only complaint was I worked 40 plus hours a week but never received a 40 hour pay. There was a lot of technical issues and they do not tell you during training that if you are not on the phone or logged in then you are not getting paid. I had several days sitting behind my desk attached to my headset trying to get booted back up and logged back in. Had I known I wasn't getting paid for trying I would have handled things differently. I emailed the General Manager when she emailed our hours and asked us to let her know if we had any questions. I NEVER received a reply.
Pros
Working from home and pay
Cons
Technical Issues, no pay while trying to resolve their technical issues
The place you want to work
Service Leader (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2015
I have worked for this company for over 4 years and I still love it to this day. It's a place where you are more than just a number. The managers are supportive and available. It is also really easy to advance if you show that you are responsible and willing to commit to your schedule. I would recommend this as the TOP work at home opportunity.
Pros
Work from home, great support, excellent benefits
Cons
Short breaks
3 of 5 stars
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLApril 13, 2015
Can be a fast-paced position, working from home as customer service support for a web-based company. Bonuses are possible.
OK company to work for also depends on client being represented.
Brand Ambassador/ Trainer (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 24, 2012
OK company to work for also depends on client being represented.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VIPdesk Connect. Our community is ready to answer.