VIPKid Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,497 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOCindy Mi77%approve of Cindy Mi's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$5M to $25M (USD)
- HeadquartersSan Francisco, CA
Salary estimated from 100K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Employees at VIPKid have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 565 questions about working at VIPKid. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from VIPKid employees.
Insights from 413 Indeed users who have interviewed with VIPKid within the last 5 years.
The interview process consisted of: 1. Recording a video of myself pretending to teach. 2. Participating in a mock classroom situation where the interviewer acts like the student and you teach the lesson provided accordingly. 2. Possible second mock session interviewing, depending on your performance during the first one. The interview process is basically job training and performance evaluation at the same time.
Internet speed test, bachelors degree, experience with children
Role play a teaching situation.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at VIPKid?Published on May 24, 2021