VIPKid
Happiness rating is 75 out of 100

VIPKid Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
I have been working here for over 2 years now. This job was amazing to me because it offered additional compensation, allowed me to work at home, and allowed me to work at my own schedule.
I love working for VIPKid, it's a lot of fun and very rewarding. Be prepared to work odd hours to accommodate the time zone difference, but you get use to it (just have the tea/coffee at the ready). I use this job as supplemental income and only teach when I want; creating your own schedule is the best part. The students are wonderful.HIGHLY recommend!!
Pros
Great students, supportive teacher community, and cute Dino mascot
Cons
Inconsistent bookings
Impossible to get bookings or make any money even after a huge effort. Don't do it! They don't care about you......you are a number. The pay is terrible too
Official response from VIPKid
December 24, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We understand your concerns over the volume of teachers joining VIPKID. While the amount of teachers is increasing, we diligently try to fill the void for every English level. We apologize that we did not live up to expectations for you. If you’d like to discuss your concerns directly with us, please send in a ticket and our team will be in touch shortly.