Virgin Islands Port Authority Employee Review

View all Virgin Islands Port Authority reviews

Welcoming work environment
Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  St Thomas, VIMay 10, 2016
This work place made me feel excited everyday to go to work, typical day was gathering documents in Excel to generate fiscal budget. I've learned something new everyday which made me feel like I was getting something out of my internship. I worked hand in hand with the CFO, Accounting Manager, and Head Accountant to understand the breakdown needed for the agencies budget. My co workers was very welcoming and was good team players which made the job easier. The hardest part of my job was feeling like I would get shut down if I stated my opinion. The most enjoyable part of the day was learning and knowing different aspects of individuals job.
Pros
Rewarded for work
Cons
Limited space

Other Virgin Islands Port Authority Employee Reviews

Informative
Aviation Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Thomas, LAMarch 10, 2019
I really enjoyed working at the Virgin Islands port Authority. The people where very friendly and welcoming. I learned a lot of skills. The breaks and the pay were good also.o
Pros
Informative
Cons
Summer job
Company review
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  St Thomas, VIDecember 8, 2018
It can be a very good company to work for, if they would work together as a team. Management and the employees working together would have this company be number one if they put in the work.
Pros
Coworkers, time off, learning new skills