Virginia Beach City Public Schools Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 125 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODr. Aaron Spence83%approve of Dr. Aaron Spence's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- Headquarters2512 George Mason Drive Virginia Beach, VA 23456
Salary estimated from 1.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Virginia Beach City Public Schools have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 38 questions about working at Virginia Beach City Public Schools. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Virginia Beach City Public Schools employees.
Insights from 57 Indeed users who have interviewed with Virginia Beach City Public Schools within the last 5 years.
Why I wanted this job. That was the most important. And was I willing to jump through some hoops to get it.
Can you read English
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools