Virginia Hospital Center Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 142 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJames B. Cole
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
What is my availability? Why am I interested in this position? Why am I leaving my current position? What is my experience related to the position that I am applying for? Are there any days in the next six months that I would not be able to work?
Recruiter asked about my experience in the work force ,
Give examples if how I went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. What is my work ethic. They give you a scenario and ask what you would do in that situation.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Virginia Hospital Center?Published on May 24, 2021
- Virginia Hospital Center