Virginia Spine Institute Employee Reviews

Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Reston, VASeptember 12, 2018
Virginia Spine Institute is a great company for entry-level positions, providing learning opportunities and space for growth. The employee culture is fun while keeping patient satisfaction top of mind.
Great professional experience, love my peers and building relationships
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAApril 28, 2016
Wonderful opportunity to own my own position, could advance my role and learn a lot from my peers. Working alongside such bright and talented individuals was an honor. Felt as thought I could learn something new every day and really looked forward to coming into work.
Job
Billing Specialist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reston, VANovember 11, 2013
Best job I've ever had. Great company, excellent peers, bosses, doctors, etc. I couldn't be sadder that I had to move out of state and leave this job.
Great Experience
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 8, 2013
I enjoyed my time with Virginia Spine Institute. I worked in a small marketing department and was able to roll up my sleeves and wear a lot of different hats. The best part about the job was the people who work there. They all work hard with a passion to improve the lives of patients with back problems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Virginia Spine Institute. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4