Virgo Employee Reviews

its ok
Canvasser (Former Employee) –  Bradford, West YorkshireSeptember 19, 2017
Working for this company would be ok for someone who doesn't want to climb the ladder in the company. The roe of canvasser is hard work in this company as there is no real training or guidelines. also there is no basic salary only for your first week.
Clima Laboral Muy Bueno!
Zapateria (Former Employee) –  Burzaco, Buenos AiresJune 30, 2017
Se Trabajaba Muy Bien Era Constante Atencion Al Publico,Mis Colegas Eran Amables y Compañeros!. Aprendi Muchas Cosas Utiles Asi El Rublo Del Trabajo De Vendedora.
ambiente di lavoro sano
impiegata (Former Employee) –  Aci Sant'Antonio, SICDecember 10, 2015
Si andava la mattina per fare lavoro di ufficio.Ho imparato a gestire i rapporti con persone.Un?ottima gestione dell'azienda di tipo familiare.I rapporti con i colleghi molto belli, la nota negativa sempre attivi anche durante le vacanze.Questo lavoro mi ha permesso di sviluppare grande pazienza e di rapportarmi al meglio con gli altri.
Pros
tutti
Cons
gli orari alcune volte difficili da gestire
Productive work place
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ENGSeptember 20, 2015
As this job role was commission based it would motivate you to work harder. The call centre environment was always fun and lively which encouraged the motivation.
tele sales
Tele Sales (Former Employee) –  bradfordJuly 8, 2015
My previous experience for work was at Virgo call center where I made outbound calls and received inbound calls for the company, I was very confident on the phones I also received training from the company when I started working.
Pros
friendly colleagues
Cons
comission based roel
Virgo
Reed Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  BradfordOctober 21, 2014
A typical day at work would have a lot of customer service and a lot of telephone conversations speaking with customers and talking about possible products that they might be interested in.

what I had learned was how to communicate with customers and use very effective techniques in selling products to customers. I had learned how to speak with different kinds of customers from polite and kind to rude. it helped me build my professionalism and confidence.

My co-workers were always motivated to make sales and were constantly on the go working vey hard to make sales even if it was just one, and would not stop to take breaks until a sale had been made. this motivated everyone to work hard including myself.

The hardest part of the job was making a sale as a lot of the customers were not interested in our products and so it required a lot of time and effort to make at least one sale.

The most enjoyable part of the job was making a sale as it was really hard making sales. it required a lot of patience, motivation and effort, making a sale felt like a small achievement.
productive
Door to Door Salesman (Former Employee) –  BradfordMay 13, 2014
typical days work was to knock door to door and sell gutters socket and faucets.
Pros
was non
Cons
short lunch break
ambiente de trabajo rudo
albañil (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, DIFMarch 10, 2014
en la albañileria los dias de trabajo son pesados fisicamente pero entretenidos por que aprendes cosas que son faciles y aparentemente se ven dificiles y es bonito relacionarte con otro tipo de personas(colegas) por que les aprendes cosas nuevas lo mas dificil es cargar el material pesado y lo que mas me gusta es que aprendes muchas cosas que tu mismo puedes hacer en tu casa sin necesidad de pagar
Pros
los pagos son puntuales
Cons
no hay prestaciones
Job
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ENGJuly 22, 2013
Typical day at work was to get straight onto the phones and make sales, i didnt learn much as I didnt really enjoy the job. My co-workers was nice but as some wasnt, hardest oart of the job was to make the sales or no pay...
productive workplace
Desktop & Software Support Eng (Former Employee) –  Hinjewadi, puneJuly 22, 2013
Top management by It head. it was good experience work with com.

Want to know more about Virgo?

Ask a question
fun workplace
canvesser (Former Employee) –  bradfordFebruary 3, 2013
good hard work but no benefits i was doing door to door on commision