ViroPharma Incorporated

ViroPharma Incorporated Employee Reviews

no longer in business, acquired by Shire

This company is no longer, it was acquired by Shire pharmaceuticals. Great place to work with genuine people before acquisition. Did not move on to Shire so no further comment.

Good Working Environment

A very relaxed atmosphere with a good working environment. Management and fellow employees were very helpful. Training was good and was able to learn a new position.

Creative and challenging envioronment

ViroPharma was acquired by Shire. Daily interaction with external Vendors on process manufacturing, analytical development. Great working environment.

Outstanding place to work and grow.

I was personally responsible for reviewing all the study applications and updates for which I designed a Microsoft Access database used to present to the review committee. From this specific project I observed what critical information, scientific and business related, was necessary for proper evaluation as well as the right questions to ask. I also gained valuable exposure to how ViroPharma handles their manufacturing and procurement despite the sites being overseas, what problems they encounter, and how a problematic situation is handled in a business setting. Most importantly, my internship experience gave me the hands-on experience and critical thinking skills needed to excel in the workplace.

biotech

great place to work-aquired by shire. A typical day consists of case processing and reporting to the health authorities globally.

Pros

flexible/great benefits, promotes groth

Cons

was aquired-no longer

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Excellent company with excellent people.

Great family oriented company that values its employees. Having spent 17 years with this company, I can still say that I love my job and enjoy going to work every day.

Passionate, patient-focused company

Amazing management team leading a passionate, brilliant company all working together towards the common goal of patient health.

Family culture, fun place to work and very rewarding

A typical day can vary. No two days are the same. I've learned that challenges will always come your way, but it's how you overcome them to meet the business need is what matters most. The management team is responsive, engaging, encouraging and supportive.The hardest part of my job is working daily with the challenges of the healthcare system. The most enjoyable part ob the job is helping patients.

Pros

on site gym, cafeteria, incentive programs, stock purchase plan

Cons

long distance from home.

Laid back environment

Small biopharmaceutical company focused on treatment for rare diseases. Employees have varied backgrounds and experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ViroPharma Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

ViroPharma Incorporated Reviews by Location

• ViroPharma Incorporated
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?