Virtua Employee Review

Great Place to work
Assistant Nurse Manager/ Interim Director (Former Employee) –  Mt Holly NJMay 13, 2014
Great place to work and advance your career. Many of the people that work with in virtua have worked their way up through the system. There a team atmosphere. As in any part of health care there is stress. But overall this is an very enjoy place to work

Other Virtua Employee Reviews

Excellent position
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJApril 25, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Virtua. There was no "typical" about any day. During my time there I was responsible for customer satisfaction of more than 4000 clients, managing contracts, negotiating rates, reporting statistics on a monthly basis to leadership, monitor random drug program for over 100 clients, negotiating and submitting RFP's for municipalities and cities as they became due for renewal.

My most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the public. My clients ranged from a two person office to companies with thousands of employees.
Virtua is an excellent company to work for
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJApril 23, 2018
Virtua is an excellent company to work for. The culture is something that is not found everywhere, so it is a benefit to all employees. Other benefits are specific to the nature of the Job Title. Overall, the success of the company, its reputation, and the investment into the employees are an asset which can be enjoyed by the employees and the community.