Virtue Recovery Center

Virtue Recovery Center Employee Reviews

Virtue Recovery Center insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager

Run

Do not even think about working here. They are clueless on what to do. Place is run like a frat house! Unprofessional, patients left unattended. They also talk politics alot!!

Amazing Staff and Clinical Growth Opportunities

Working for Virtue Recovery Center has been the greatest experience in my professional life thus far. Managers always state that they have an open door policy, Virtue has been one of the first that I've seen actually mean it. The flexible schedule has been able to accommodate my personal life and any changes that may arise. They have a set expectation of professionalism, which has helped me grow into a more informative and clinically sound care provider. They really do see the value in everyone, and will help you learn in areas of opportunity. NEVER have I worked at an organization where the members of Leadership will come on to the floor and help where they are needed. They embody the essence of what a true Leader is, rather than a boss. If you are reading this and questioning whether to apply or not, I'd definitely advise doing so if you are looking to feel like you are a part of something great, for a great cause. Our patient's get the best care from us, and it all comes down to the team we are building!

Pros

Competitive pay, Approachable Leadership who care, Flexible schedule, Collaborative environment, Open communication, Cohesive Team

Cons

Not nearly enough cow bell

Great company culture

Such a rewarding field to work in, and great company to work for. Is the job easy? No. But it is very gratifying. I feel listened to if I feel negatively about something. It really does have a family feel and everyone works together toward a common goal.

Pros

Free meals, great work atmosphere

Cons

Very fast paced environment

Teamwork Is Stellar

All members of the interdisciplinary team at Virtue Recovery Center are always exhibiting dedication to the patients we serve. Environment is inclusive. Staff is well versed in the recovery model. Clinical and medical staff work closely together to engage the patient and involve them in their treatment plan and aftercare.

Pros

Teamwork-Oriented Environment, Support from Management, Work- life balance

Virtue is a good place to work and will grow to be a positive asset in the recovery community of Arizona. Staff is always willing to work with each other to be the best team possible.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Has potential

Controlling and manipulative environment. When the MGR stops trying to control what people think and say about her and run the company the way it should be run, things will get better. Always short on staff and when mistakes are made, there's no room for grace. Doors are unlocked 24/7, patients can smoke as often as they like and are allowed to have their lighters. When staff forgets to get the lighters back (due to no limitations and short staff) patients often take advantage by getting high in their rooms using lighters. BHT's and nurses take the fall for things that could have been prevented if safety measures were put in place

Pros

Break room

Cons

micromanagement in the wrong areas

Good place to work, the management is very willing to work with you on scheduling and is more then willing to work the floor with their staff if needed.

Jobs at Virtue Recovery Center