Visa Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 234 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOAlfred F. Kelly, Jr.84%approve of Alfred F. Kelly, Jr.'s performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
- HeadquartersSan Francisco Bay Area, C...
You're seeing Visa jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 5.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at Visa have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 62 questions about working at Visa. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Visa employees.
Insights from 306 Indeed users who have interviewed with Visa within the last 5 years.
Do you want the pay
I was interviewed by a staffing agency.
Questions that are relative to the position that I applied for.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Visa?Published on May 24, 2021