Work culture is not good in VISA. Too much politics that’s why good people are leaving.
Visa Celebrations and events are good. However, HR system and Management get along well and doesn't care about fair employee treatment.
The culture is great! There's this constant desire for innovation which helps maintain a quicker pace.
Excellent work environment at Visa, huddle rooms are always available for personal and quiet conferencing.
In other areas, i'm sure GREAT but not in my current group - culture overall is very laid back/fun.
Moral is very low
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Visa?7 people answered
- What is the dress code? I know many IT companies are doing away with business casual6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Visa a better place to work?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Visa?5 people answered
- How are the working hours?5 people answered
- What is Visa sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Visa?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Visa?4 people answered
- What are the parameters check during background checking?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Visa?4 people answered