I would tell them to stay calm and be sure of what your specialized in. In other words, be confident in your skills and abilities to do the job and express them to the person interviewing you.
Be specific and clear in terms
You want to come in to the interview displaying a passion for learning. Visa is vast and there are many different departments working on a multitude of interesting projects and initiatives.
Be relaxed, and smile. Show that you can work well with a team. Not sure if they are still doing group interviews or not but make sure you have some questions ready to ask so you stand out.
Be presentable, research the company background and how it all started.
The work life balance could be a little difficult. But the benefits and experience were great.
- What is the dress code? I know many IT companies are doing away with business casual6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Visa?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Visa a better place to work?5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Visa?5 people answered
- How are the working hours?5 people answered
- What is Visa sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Visa?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Visa?4 people answered
- What are the parameters check during background checking?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Visa?4 people answered