Vision Dynamics Optometric Center

Vision Dynamics Optometric Center Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
Working at Vision Dynamics means your days are filled working with people you like and enjoy. Teamwork mentality is very strong, but each individual is given the power to grow separately as much or as little as they like. Customer service mixed with healthcare is always difficult and requires a certain personality and willingness to work with the public, but a job well done is rewarded fairly and you feel great having done a good job at the end of the day.
I loved being a part of the VDOC family! We were always encouraged to bring our ideas and energy to the table and felt proud in the great service we provided to our patients. The doctors are awesome people and fantastic management :)
Pros
Family feel, so much opportunity to learn and grow, kindhearted and motivating management and doctors!
Cons
occasional cranky or rude patient, sometimes the schedule gets crazy
When I first started they were very welcoming and readily helpful. The transition was seamless and everybody was friendly. The office is very organized and nobody is ever stepping on each other's toes. It's a very cohesive group and the goals of the office are always met through teamwork.
I have learned many valuable lessons while working at Vision Dynamics. We strive to serve our customers to the best of our ability and to provide the best care possible.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Awesome team! Management was collaborative and easy to work with. The job itself was a lot of work and very fast paced, it could be stressful but also made the days go by quickly. This company is great for someone interested in the industry as they provide a lot of training and room for advancement if you are up for it!
Pros
paid training, consistent hours
Cons
heavy work load
I only worked at VDOC for a few months, but I really enjoyed the atmosphere and work ethic of the team. Though it is a small office, which is also probably the biggest struggle of the job (being someone who came from organizations with hundreds of employees), the office posses a truly special feel and really allows for you to work problems out in a creative and less-rigid corporate fashion. Both doctors present are incredibly knowledgeable and forward thinking, and I learned a great deal from them both.