Visiting Angels Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,717 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
- IndustryNonprofit & NGO
- HeadquartersBryn Mawr
There are 3 Visiting Angels jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Visiting Angels.
Salary estimated from 26.8K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Personal Care & Home Health
Employees at Visiting Angels have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 379 questions about working at Visiting Angels. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Visiting Angels employees.
Insights from 1.5K Indeed users who have interviewed with Visiting Angels within the last 5 years.
Is there someone who will always be available to help us with any questions we may have at any point in time during and before and after work.
Why do you want to work here. What brought you to Visiting Angels. Do you want full or part time. Are you willing to take the required training/classes within a certain amount of time? Etc.
asked about experience how many years? about PPD and other job-related questions.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Visiting Angels?Published on May 24, 2021
- Visiting Angels