Jobs and Careers at Visiting Angels
Work happinessScores based on about 1,766 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenueless than $1M (USD)
- IndustryNonprofit & NGO
You’re seeing all 1,955 jobs at Visiting Angels because we can’t find any available jobs at Visiting Angels close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 16.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Personal Care & Home Health
Employees at Visiting Angels have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 355 questions about working at Visiting Angels. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Visiting Angels employees.
Insights from 1K Indeed users who have interviewed with Visiting Angels within the last 5 years.
Interested in your experience working with or caring for the older generation. Work history, longevity, good references and a great attitude. Most of all your desire to make a positive and often dramatic difference and others lives.
Do you have a valid drivers License? Do you have personal reliable transportation to your assignment? Have you ever been convicted of a felony or Misdemeanor? Can you stoop, bend, and lift up to 25 pounds? Can you respond to us within 30 minutes regarding a last minute shift should one arise? Are you familiar with Alzheimer's and/or Dementia? Do you have a smart phone that you can download applications, text, email, and call (communicate) from?
What strengths do you bring?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Visiting Angels?Published on May 24, 2021
- Visiting Angels