Teacher Aid for infants/ Toddlers and Preschoolers (Former Employee) – La Mesa, CA – August 16, 2017
• Provide social and emotional support one on one and group activities
• Help children to learn new vocabulary and communicate.
• Assist the infant/toddler teacher and preschool teachers in carrying out goals, policies, and activities designed to implement educational objectives and performance standards.
• Assist with supervision of children at all times in classroom, restroom, and on playground.
• Assist in an equal share of joint housekeeping, class preparation, ordered arrangement, appearance, decor, and learning environment of the classroom in cooperation with other staff.
• Assist the infant/toddler teacher with documentation of daily needs and service plans.)
• Implement activities to develop and improve concentration, fine and motor skills.
• Assist care giving routines and implementation of health plans.
• Attend staff meetings and in-service training.
• Contribute to a healthy and successful nutrition program by eating center prepared meals with the children.
• Other duties as assigned.
need more activities for kids