VISTA Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Favoritism and Deceit
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 4, 2019
Favoritism, favoritism, favoritism....and throw in a cup of deceit. Everything from awarded files to possible advancement to pay (both hourly and bonus) is based off of favoritism. Management quick to cover their butts before being truthful about the status of your job, department or company as a whole. You are always wondering if you’ll have a job the next month. If it weren’t for the worthless manager I had, I’d probably still be there.
Great Place to Work
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 30, 2018
Really good people and culture. Pay was okay, but I I was in support. Pay was good on sales side. They are growing quickly so that is good, just they lack on the resources to keep up with the growth, however I am sure that is just a growing pain. I would recommend this employer, it just wasn't a fit for my career path.
Great place to waste your time
Sales (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 15, 2018
If you're looking for a manager who can barely remember your first name and yet makes commission off of everything you do, you've come to the right place. They won't care about you here for better or for worse.

oh, and the pay sucks unless you've been there for 10+ years. The Good old boys (and girls) club is alive and well here. You'll see managers without degrees, no emotional IQ and absolutely no leadership skills.
Pros
They don't charge for parking... yet.
Cons
management and leadership
Lack of Leadership
Principal Scheduling Director (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 13, 2018
There are several teams at VISTA. The team I am on needs more leadership and support. Our new employees do not get the training they need, and it is very frustrating, because their role impacts my ability to make money.
Was a great place to work
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 31, 2018
Vista was a great company to work for. During my time the company went from privately owned to being bought out twice in a 6 year period. At the beginning, they promoted a laid back work environment and it was great. It changed slowly and became more corporate. This was several years ago and i'm not sure how life is there now. I know there are many employees there hitting their double digit anniversary dates.
Pros
Casual Dress, Happy Hour
Cons
Management changes.
Productive and fun
HOSPITALIST PHYSICIAN RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 26, 2018
Very laid back and understanding fights for employees. First company that doesn't side with managers just because. Overall loved the unlimited overtime.
Pros
Money
Cons
Great company that suffered after being bought out by huge healthcare company
Scheduling Director (Former Employee) –  SLC, UTJuly 18, 2018
Began as great company. The good ol' days! Things were good and everyone seemed to support and encourage each other.

They went public, and not too long after, they were bought out by a large health care company and everything changed. My role changed, and it wasn't something that fit my skill set. Staff turnover increased exponentially and new college grads were hired for cheaper pay and worse commission structures.
Pros
decent benefits, fun people, happy hours
Cons
Went from a homegrown company with accessible CEO/VP'S, etc. to the complete opposite
Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 17, 2018
Your job as a recruiter will consist of being on the phone all day everyday. Managers highly encourage phone calls rather than using any other tools to source candidates. The work culture is fairly young.
Productive, enjoyable work place
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 10, 2018
Nice place to work. unfornately my time there was short due to lack of jobs. lay back job, very good environment.I will not hesitate one minute, to return working for them, when they call me back to work
Pros
enjoyable breaks time
Not at all what I thought
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 6, 2018
Non Diversed company!
Expected a career in credentialing but definitely witnessed much more!
Commute was very far and pay wasn't at all worth the drive and stress.
Amazing co-workers but poor managers
VIP Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 23, 2018
Vista has some incredible employees however that is quickly ruined by poor management. The Directors deff. play favorites and do not have a full perspective of what is really going on with their teams.
Productive place with ping pong and great culture
Advanced Practice Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 22, 2018
Was a great place to work but industry is taking a downturn. Culture is great. Things fall through left and right but there are constant deals happening so that is nice.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Things fall through constantly
Okay Workplace
Associate Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 24, 2018
Each day started around 9-9:30. Team meetings happened around 3 times a week. I loved my coworkers, but it was alot of pressure if goals were not hit biweekly. I learned alot how to work for my self and motivate myself.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
pressure and very high goals
Good place to work.
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 3, 2018
Good place to work. Management was awesome . Work was fun and the people I worked with were awesome as well. I did however think that the compensation was lacking for the work I did.
Physician
any job (Current Employee) –  Canada, KYNovember 25, 2017
I am a doctor work for 23 years experience I hope to get work aboard do to a war in my country till I work as general doctor and as Surgon in many hospitals
Cons
Health care
VISTA is a great place to work
Physician Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 9, 2017
Great work life balance, amazing training, and superior management. Good team building and commission. In addition had trips and other incentives for high performers.
Pros
Onsite gym, good training, great work life balance
Good company to work for
Scheduling Director (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 23, 2017
The company is good over all. The only downfall is high pressure to make monthly monetary goals. Can get a little overwhelming at times. Great for someone who loves sales.
Pros
Culture, Training
Cons
Goals
Quick paced competitive environment
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 7, 2017
Vista has a wonderful work environment, it is very team driven. However, if you are a part of a support team there is even more pressure put on you internally than any of the other roles. While sales teams are willing to help out it almost always will come down to the support teams. If you are willing to take on a lot all at once you will thrive here.
Well it is great as a filler job, but could never work there long term or as a career
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 17, 2017
Little more than valuable for a while when needed, but management is very unreliable and don't value employees as much as they make you feel upon starting.
Pros
They actually serve alcohol to employees on occassions.
Cons
The rest is just occassional fake praise and little care for employees.
Good Work Life Balance
Client Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 28, 2017
Typical day consists of making cold calls, contacting new and existing Clients and driving book of business. Good work life balance, but low company moral.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VISTA Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

VISTA Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location