VISTA Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun
HOSPITALIST PHYSICIAN RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 26, 2018
Very laid back and understanding fights for employees. First company that doesn't side with managers just because. Overall loved the unlimited overtime.
Pros
Money
Cons
Great company that suffered after being bought out by huge healthcare company
Scheduling Director (Former Employee) –  SLC, UTJuly 18, 2018
Began as great company. The good ol' days! Things were good and everyone seemed to support and encourage each other.

They went public, and not too long after, they were bought out by a large health care company and everything changed. My role changed, and it wasn't something that fit my skill set. Staff turnover increased exponentially and new college grads were hired for cheaper pay and worse commission structures.
Pros
decent benefits, fun people, happy hours
Cons
Went from a homegrown company with accessible CEO/VP'S, etc. to the complete opposite
Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 17, 2018
Your job as a recruiter will consist of being on the phone all day everyday. Managers highly encourage phone calls rather than using any other tools to source candidates. The work culture is fairly young.
Productive, enjoyable work place
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 10, 2018
Nice place to work. unfornately my time there was short due to lack of jobs. lay back job, very good environment.I will not hesitate one minute, to return working for them, when they call me back to work
Pros
enjoyable breaks time
Not at all what I thought
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 6, 2018
Non Diversed company!
Expected a career in credentialing but definitely witnessed much more!
Commute was very far and pay wasn't at all worth the drive and stress.
Amazing co-workers but poor managers
VIP Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 23, 2018
Vista has some incredible employees however that is quickly ruined by poor management. The Directors deff. play favorites and do not have a full perspective of what is really going on with their teams.
Productive place with ping pong and great culture
Advanced Practice Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMarch 22, 2018
Was a great place to work but industry is taking a downturn. Culture is great. Things fall through left and right but there are constant deals happening so that is nice.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
Things fall through constantly
Okay Workplace
Associate Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 24, 2018
Each day started around 9-9:30. Team meetings happened around 3 times a week. I loved my coworkers, but it was alot of pressure if goals were not hit biweekly. I learned alot how to work for my self and motivate myself.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
pressure and very high goals
Good place to work.
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 3, 2018
Good place to work. Management was awesome . Work was fun and the people I worked with were awesome as well. I did however think that the compensation was lacking for the work I did.
Physician
any job (Current Employee) –  Canada, KYNovember 25, 2017
I am a doctor work for 23 years experience I hope to get work aboard do to a war in my country till I work as general doctor and as Surgon in many hospitals
Cons
Health care
VISTA is a great place to work
Physician Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 9, 2017
Great work life balance, amazing training, and superior management. Good team building and commission. In addition had trips and other incentives for high performers.
Pros
Onsite gym, good training, great work life balance
Good company to work for
Scheduling Director (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 23, 2017
The company is good over all. The only downfall is high pressure to make monthly monetary goals. Can get a little overwhelming at times. Great for someone who loves sales.
Pros
Culture, Training
Cons
Goals
Quick paced competitive environment
Credentialing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 7, 2017
Vista has a wonderful work environment, it is very team driven. However, if you are a part of a support team there is even more pressure put on you internally than any of the other roles. While sales teams are willing to help out it almost always will come down to the support teams. If you are willing to take on a lot all at once you will thrive here.
Well it is great as a filler job, but could never work there long term or as a career
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 17, 2017
Little more than valuable for a while when needed, but management is very unreliable and don't value employees as much as they make you feel upon starting.
Pros
They actually serve alcohol to employees on occassions.
Cons
The rest is just occassional fake praise and little care for employees.
Good Work Life Balance
Client Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 28, 2017
Typical day consists of making cold calls, contacting new and existing Clients and driving book of business. Good work life balance, but low company moral.
There is always a lot of work too do, and some people are appreciated more than others.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 30, 2017
Upper management tried to show that they care about the employees, but they are hollow gestures. This company can be a great place, depending on coworkers, but they continue to change as they become more corporate and grow. Very driven by "the bottom line"
Pros
People are great, for the most part, Down Town
Cons
Management often removed from reality. All glory goes to sales, everyone else is "just there"
Vista
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 28, 2016
Vista was a very fast paced work environment. You have to met your quota which is usually a ridiculous number. People there are also very unprofessional. Wouldn't recommend it.
Pros
Long lunch break
Cons
Healthcare
Vista Packaging
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 1, 2016
Vista was a decent place to work at but there is a lot of unprofessional people that work there. And a lot of favoritism involved going on there. Wouldn't really recommend it.
Working at Vista
AT&T Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 8, 2016
Great job.
You work on your own ,& you are able to take shifts if its available and trading with your coworkers.
It is a very strict facility (no Phone) on the floor unless you want to get fired .
You have a lot of freedom when working at vista , your team lead ,manager is not always watching your every unless you are in need of some help.
Pros
Great job & growth
Cons
Never be late to work .
Great co workers, Management is a joke
Healthcare Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 10, 2016
I worked in the Austin office, and management was a joke. The manager sits on his phone and pays you no attention during your weekly one on one meetings (if you have one). There is no training and you are extremely micromanaged. The best part of the job was my co workers, they are great people. Turnover is high and everyone hates their job. Would not be surprised if the Austin office is not shut down within a year.
Pros
Cons
Pay, Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VISTA Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

VISTA Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location