Vistex Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Poor Management
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILFebruary 7, 2018
This company has no organization, poor management and employees are continually treated badly. There is no accountability and constant tattling and finger pointing. I would run away from this place. I knew within a week that I had made a bad decision. Over half the finance/HR group has turned over while I was there for 90 days.
Pros
Cons
Lack of leadership and organization
Good company
Programmer/Lead developer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 8, 2017
Good company with interesting projects, nice atmosphere with good management.
I wanted to try something else after spending few years in this company.
Terrible place to work
Accounting/HR (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILOctober 1, 2016
By far, this is the worse place I have ever worked. The culture is horrible, people are mean, management are a bunch of fakes, they pretend to care for their employees but are really just setting you up to fail. They stuff you in your cubical and you stare at your computer all day. NO communication at all!! Save yourself from living a nightmare and do not apply for employment at Vistex!
Pros
Nothing at all!
Cons
Everything!
They have a Ping Pong Table
Client Services Employee (Former Employee) –  Kent, WASeptember 8, 2015
[As someone in their 'training period'] A Typical Work Day: You arrive at work to realize that it's yet another day where everyone treats you like a burden and no one cares about investing in you. What I learned: I need to work with people and this is not the place to do it. Management: Nobody cares. Do the impossible. Co-Workers: There are actually some cool people here. Of course, you don't get to work with them too often because you're staring at your computer all day. Hardest Part of the job: Speaking with your boss, who doesn't seem to get that no one who hasn't been here for a few months knows what the 1000 company-specific acronyms they use every other word means, then thinks your stupid because you don't. The Most Enjoyable Part of the Job: Visiting the IT guy or otherwise working with the cool guys on the Dev team.

If you like people, don't work here.
Pros
There are many cool people here.
Cons
Terrible communication
OK place to work
Software Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILJune 18, 2015
I mean the company culture is horrible so it just sucks energy out of you to work here. Everyone has 10+ years of experience, so no one sees the point of view when a fresh college grad comes from. Although training videos are posted on company's website, but no practical experience related to do so.
Pros
I mean nothing really
Cons
Everything!!!!