Stressful. Always concerned about sales.
Pace is slow and they don’t let you sit down even if you go for hours without anyone coming in
The pace of work was very nice and easy going. It was all about helping the customer find exactly what they are looking for in order to better themselves. Also educating the customer about the products.
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Vitamin World?12 people answered
- Do they run background checks?11 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Vitamin World?10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Vitamin World? What are the steps along t…10 people answered
- Do you have health insurance and other benefits10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Vitamin World?9 people answered
- Do they drug test?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Vitamin World?3 people answered
- What benefits does Vitamin World offer?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Vitamin World?2 people answered