Vitamin World Employee Reviews in Fort Myers, FL

Productive, educational
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 7, 2018
Great education on product, lack in DM management, business went under. Store Manager was great for the first one, then lack in ability to keep managers
Pros
Full 40 hours, discount on product
Cons
short to no breaks depending on staff
Not Worth the Headache
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 19, 2018
If you enjoy a fast paced work day do not apply here. Besides that the upper management sucks and doesn't care about you. The store I work in is falling apart and has problems daily and you can call your DM or Corporate all you want but it will just fall on deaf ears. I've had the same issue in my store happening for over a year now and still nothing is being done about it.

The pay for the store manager position is absolute garbage, and don't get your hopes up on ever seeing your yearly raise.

You get zero sick days and what vacation days you do get are a hassle to try and take. You also have black out dates where you aren't allowed to take vacation from October - December. They expect you to take your vacation days or you lose them but than give you hassle when you try to take them.

The business itself is so outdated and ancient, and they care way to much about the things.
Slow and easy
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 12, 2018
Very laid back. Slow paced. Computers are the hardest part to learn. Manager and co workers are nice. Easy job for the pay. Learned a lot about herbs and vitamins
Enjoyed the freedom
Nutritional Specialist/Salesman (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLOctober 15, 2015
This was my first job in college. I was acting as the assistant manager, I worked about 25-30 hours a week. I was the only employee in the company that was able to travel to different locations.