Vitamin World Employee Review

View all Vitamin World reviews

Low pay for a lot of work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCSeptember 24, 2018
Pay is no where near where it needs to be. The company is struggling financially but still pays for a district and regional manger that is no longer needed. They should get rid of the over abundance of corporate staff and invest in the talent in the few stores they have left. No focus on customers at all, constantly found myself and customers having the same complaints about the company. So if the customers aren't happy and the staff in the stores aren't happy your business will fail.
Pros
Product discounts
Cons
too many too list here

Other Vitamin World Employee Reviews

Unprofessional, gross management. I was let go
2nd Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pismo Beach, CAApril 29, 2019
I was retaliated against because I was a whistle blower. Let go w no notice, was lied to and I was ignored by coworkers for days when I just needed my schedule. Wasn’t paid full amount for days I was called in on my days off. Wasn’t given breaks on 8 hour shifts. My manager also drank my water that he clearly didn’t buy and threw away my very expensive deodorant. Their evil.
Pros
The learning & pay
Cons
Manager, 1st assistant manager, district management, no breaks.
Run
sales/ Key holder (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, ORApril 1, 2019
Bad management, management is not honest, not a place for any kind of job security.
They tell customer lies about the product, management not educated about products. They tell customer what they want to hear.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitamin World. Our community is ready to answer.