Vitamin World Employee Review

View all Vitamin World reviews

Great co-workers and good environment to work in.
Second Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Blasdell, NYDecember 13, 2014
A normal day at work would include helping customers with their needs within seconds of walking in the door. I would let them know about any deals going on and explain anything they did not understand. Working in a vitamin shop with so many products, it is hard to learn about everything, but I did learn so much about most of the vitamins. My co-workers were fun and very informative when I had questions about certain products. The toughest part of the job was learning about the products and trying to keep all the products and their benefits straight. The most enjoyable part was helping people feel better and working with the people I did.

Other Vitamin World Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work
2nd Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 15, 2019
I loved working at Vitamin World, the natural downside was of course the compensation. I would recommend the position to anyone interested in health and Fitness who is currently at University and doesn't yet need a lot of money. Great college job.
It was great at the beginning
Store staff (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 14, 2019
Working here was an experience. I loved my coworkers and the environment. But working in the mall was difficult as we had to follow the mall hours which included Black Friday hours and holidays. At the beginning the pay and commissions on sales were great but after it just went down. The company is not the same as before.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitamin World. Our community is ready to answer.