Vitamin World Employee Review

View all Vitamin World reviews

Not Worth the Headache
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 19, 2018
If you enjoy a fast paced work day do not apply here. Besides that the upper management sucks and doesn't care about you. The store I work in is falling apart and has problems daily and you can call your DM or Corporate all you want but it will just fall on deaf ears. I've had the same issue in my store happening for over a year now and still nothing is being done about it.

The pay for the store manager position is absolute garbage, and don't get your hopes up on ever seeing your yearly raise.

You get zero sick days and what vacation days you do get are a hassle to try and take. You also have black out dates where you aren't allowed to take vacation from October - December. They expect you to take your vacation days or you lose them but than give you hassle when you try to take them.

The business itself is so outdated and ancient, and they care way to much about the things.

Other Vitamin World Employee Reviews

Great work life balance company
Senior Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Foley, ALMay 20, 2019
Completely enjoy this company. I love having the ability to support and assist clients become and be the healthiest they choose to be. Vitamin World is wonderfully supportive in both work and family life.
Pros
discounts, flexible hours
Very toxic management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMay 19, 2019
Current management is absolutely awful. Could run the store myself first day on the job than the lady always over your shoulder lurking. Great workers there but just poor management and poor boss.
Pros
Getting paid
Cons
Coming to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitamin World. Our community is ready to answer.