Vitamin World Employee Review

View all Vitamin World reviews

Super Fun Job. I mean for real! Best job I ever had.
1st Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Lihue, HIJanuary 20, 2016
I work 1130 am till 730 pm, and I am off on Fridays and Saturdays. I have learned a lot of stuff that I wouldn't even think of. But still there is so much more to learn. My co workers are really respectful, everybody gets along just fine, and that right there, is awesome!!! The hardest part of this job for me is trying not to want to learn everything in a day cause that is almost impossible and trying not to eat all day. The best part for me is I get to help people and meet new people that always becomes my new friends.
Pros
Nice veiw, alot of friends that I haven't seen for a long time are regular customers.
Cons
Junk computers. Oldies.

Other Vitamin World Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work
2nd Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 15, 2019
I loved working at Vitamin World, the natural downside was of course the compensation. I would recommend the position to anyone interested in health and Fitness who is currently at University and doesn't yet need a lot of money. Great college job.
It was great at the beginning
Store staff (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 14, 2019
Working here was an experience. I loved my coworkers and the environment. But working in the mall was difficult as we had to follow the mall hours which included Black Friday hours and holidays. At the beginning the pay and commissions on sales were great but after it just went down. The company is not the same as before.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitamin World. Our community is ready to answer.