Vitamin World Employee Review

View all Vitamin World reviews

A good place to learn and earn.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Enfield, CTJuly 18, 2018
Mostly just keeping up inventory with cleaning and straightening the store in between customers. Everyone learned what we were selling, and how to pitch it to customers. Management from above was a bit last minute, otherwise, it went well. The hardest part of the job was explaining to customers why a product wasn't available here and still retaining them as a customer. The most enjoyable part was learning the product and helping people find what best assisted their lifestyle.
Pros
Flexibility in shift
Cons
Pay is below average except at high end neighborhood shops.

Other Vitamin World Employee Reviews

Unprofessional, gross management. I was let go
2nd Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pismo Beach, CAApril 29, 2019
I was retaliated against because I was a whistle blower. Let go w no notice, was lied to and I was ignored by coworkers for days when I just needed my schedule. Wasn’t paid full amount for days I was called in on my days off. Wasn’t given breaks on 8 hour shifts. My manager also drank my water that he clearly didn’t buy and threw away my very expensive deodorant. Their evil.
Pros
The learning & pay
Cons
Manager, 1st assistant manager, district management, no breaks.
Run
sales/ Key holder (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, ORApril 1, 2019
Bad management, management is not honest, not a place for any kind of job security.
They tell customer lies about the product, management not educated about products. They tell customer what they want to hear.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitamin World. Our community is ready to answer.