Vitamin World Employee Review

View all Vitamin World reviews

Productive, knowledgable, and fun place to work
Assistant Manager/ Associate (Current Employee) –  kahului, hiJanuary 20, 2014
A typical day at Vitamin World, consist on following the Vitamin World commitment steps with every customer. Talking to every customer on a personal level, providing him or her with a knowledge base of which supplement programs would best fit his/her needs. I have learned and obtained a deep knowledge of all the vitamins, herbs and supplements we carry.
My manager is a wonderful and fun person to work with, we perform practice skills daily to ensure we are treating every customer as our own family member.
The most difficult part of the job would be learning and retaining all the information about the hundreds of supplements we carry.
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new and interesting people that come onto the store daily.

Other Vitamin World Employee Reviews

Good and Bad
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 23, 2019
Typical work environment. Managers tend to last a few months to a couple of years. Upper management does not visit store too often so have no clue to real situation at store.
They wanted you to be very pushy with customers.Wanting you to add on vitamin that customer didnt need or want.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Newton, KSJune 19, 2019
opening & closing store,daily paper work.greeting customer with a saying each & every time, Checking in merchanise and displaying it. weekly confence calls.Hiring and training new employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitamin World. Our community is ready to answer.