Vitamin World Employee Review

View all Vitamin World reviews

Productive, pay is low, fun
First Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 1, 2015
I've committed my life to vitamin world and my returning customers. Some days were hectic due to stress levels at work. Taking on a lot of responsibilities of a SM being a ASM. Its an amazing job, but the pay raise is way under. I know I could possibly making more somewhere else, there have been many friends blown away at how little I'm making being a ASM. You get wonderful benefits being a ASM or higher. That's probably one of the things that have kept me at vitamin world. I enjoy my current DM. There are many sale changes throughout the month. Awesome discounts!
Pros
Benefits, Customers, Employess
Cons
Pay Raise

Other Vitamin World Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work
2nd Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 15, 2019
I loved working at Vitamin World, the natural downside was of course the compensation. I would recommend the position to anyone interested in health and Fitness who is currently at University and doesn't yet need a lot of money. Great college job.
It was great at the beginning
Store staff (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 14, 2019
Working here was an experience. I loved my coworkers and the environment. But working in the mall was difficult as we had to follow the mall hours which included Black Friday hours and holidays. At the beginning the pay and commissions on sales were great but after it just went down. The company is not the same as before.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitamin World. Our community is ready to answer.