Vitamin World Employee Review

View all Vitamin World reviews

every location is different
Store Manager/ Nutritional Advisor (Former Employee) –  Burlington, WAJune 1, 2018
my time spent at vitamin world was very interesting. the location i worked in was always changing and very unreliable. as a 2nd assistant manger( keyholder), the manager who hired me was very unprofessional. soon after i was hired she was relocated and the 2nd manager who was in charge of the store was very experienced but the store was always under staffed. when i took over managing the store the store location was still very understaffed due to mainly location and reputation. while managing this location the corporate aspect of the business was very unreliable and did not treat the store staff as equal as the headquarters staff.
Pros
very easy place to work if you are a good study
Cons
corporate is not equal.

Other Vitamin World Employee Reviews

Great work life balance company
Senior Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Foley, ALMay 20, 2019
Completely enjoy this company. I love having the ability to support and assist clients become and be the healthiest they choose to be. Vitamin World is wonderfully supportive in both work and family life.
Pros
discounts, flexible hours
Very toxic management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMay 19, 2019
Current management is absolutely awful. Could run the store myself first day on the job than the lady always over your shoulder lurking. Great workers there but just poor management and poor boss.
Pros
Getting paid
Cons
Coming to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitamin World. Our community is ready to answer.