Vitamin World Employee Review

View all Vitamin World reviews

The environment was fun and engaging. It helped drive your hunger for product knowledge. But very competitive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 26, 2018
My coworkers were amazing as well as the upper management. When it came to the work having amazing people skills is essential and being able to address them correct and formally depending on their age was crucial. Since it is a Health and Wellness store you can receive people from varying ages. Knowledge of the products in your store and competitors store was crucial since sport nutrition is a very competitive area. Foremost the knowledge of your own products was key since you had to be able to tie multiple products together because we did not sell individual items we sold Life styles and Plans for ones well being. In general I Learned a lot and gained a lot of knowledge and experience working there.

Other Vitamin World Employee Reviews

Great work life balance company
Senior Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Foley, ALMay 20, 2019
Completely enjoy this company. I love having the ability to support and assist clients become and be the healthiest they choose to be. Vitamin World is wonderfully supportive in both work and family life.
Pros
discounts, flexible hours
Very toxic management
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYMay 19, 2019
Current management is absolutely awful. Could run the store myself first day on the job than the lady always over your shoulder lurking. Great workers there but just poor management and poor boss.
Pros
Getting paid
Cons
Coming to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitamin World. Our community is ready to answer.