Vitamin World Employee Review

View all Vitamin World reviews

Overall average but could be better
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 29, 2018
Vitamin World filed bankruptcy last year so they are going through a restructure and it funnels down to management at retail stores. We are out of product a significant amount of time and that can be frustrating as you build customers based on their profile and products they purchase and then don't carry their products for months. You lose customers.

Other Vitamin World Employee Reviews

Unprofessional, gross management. I was let go
2nd Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pismo Beach, CAApril 29, 2019
I was retaliated against because I was a whistle blower. Let go w no notice, was lied to and I was ignored by coworkers for days when I just needed my schedule. Wasn’t paid full amount for days I was called in on my days off. Wasn’t given breaks on 8 hour shifts. My manager also drank my water that he clearly didn’t buy and threw away my very expensive deodorant. Their evil.
Pros
The learning & pay
Cons
Manager, 1st assistant manager, district management, no breaks.
Run
sales/ Key holder (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, ORApril 1, 2019
Bad management, management is not honest, not a place for any kind of job security.
They tell customer lies about the product, management not educated about products. They tell customer what they want to hear.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vitamin World. Our community is ready to answer.