VITEC Solutions LLC Employee Reviews

See reviews about
Did NOT get to stay long enough to determine
technical support (Former Employee) –  Elma, NYMarch 26, 2017
Was picked up via a temp agency, and only got through a few days before being given the boot. Only reason given was that I was NOT picking up things quickly enough, despite the trainer noting that I was doing ok at picking things up. Strongly suspect they were looking for what they're looking for now (an experienced sys admin) but hadn't really marked it as such when I applied.
good place, no real complaints
Tech (Former Employee) –  SyracuseSeptember 16, 2015
Worked for Vitec for a couple years. It was a good place to work, liked the people and management. As anywhere you need to put in a full day’s work. Not all offices have management in them so you can be remote and have the ability to manage and plan your day. Do a good job, keep your customers happy is the rule. This job does take some skill, take advantage of the training available and do your job. Some negative reviews seem to be from a disgruntled employee or two.
Pros
Good pay, take breaks and lunch anytime, manage your own day.
Cons
more visits to remote offices from management would be nice.
technciain (Former Employee) –  NYCAugust 10, 2015
Overall good place to work, serviced my own area of customers. Learned a lot over the years as far as repairing laptops, desktops, printers, servers etc. Can be hectic as all jobs can be but I did have freedom to manage and schedule my own accounts needing service. Immediate supervisor was good to work for and his boss was also, company was there for me in time of family need. Pay was good, benefits etc.
Pros
manage and schedule my own calls.
Cons
Can be hectic when busy.