Vituity Employee Reviews in Belleville, IL

Fun place with friendly staff despite the fast paced environment
Scribe-Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ILAugust 31, 2017
I really enjoy working for CEP and the people I work alongside. I love how there is never a dull moment in the ER and the physicians are always willing to help educate as long as one is willing to learn. I have been there for almost 3 years and have earned raises yearly which is nice, however, I just wish there were at least medical benefits if not dental or vision. Aside from this, CEP is a wonderful place to work, grow, and learn, not to mention, it is a huge advantage on your resume if you are considering a medical degree/career.
Pros
20 minute paid lunch, yearly raises, great work environment, some benefits, and learning a great deal in the medical field via real life experience
Cons
No medical, dental, or vision benefits, limited interaction with patients and procedures
excellent experience for a pre-med
ED Scribe (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ILAugust 22, 2017
The chance for me to work as a ED scribe through CEP America at Belleville Memorial Hospital was a life changing experience as a pre-med. For me, the experiences that I gained during my two years as a ED scribe were sufficient for me to realize that I want to be a physician. Additionally, these experiences have been a continuous way to drive me towards becoming a physician although the path is long and difficult.
Pros
great experience working in a clinical setting
Cons
hours are difficult to manage as a pre-med student
Great company!
Lead Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ILMay 16, 2017
Great company to work for. Excellent communication which is fast and productive. I love to be updated about CEP community! Excellent company to work for overall.