Vituity Employee Reviews in Modesto, CA

Good place to get your foot in the door but not long term and not if you have a lot of experience
Billing Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CA, USJune 12, 2019
Pros: Co-workers are cool, training and manuals provided, decent benefits, lax dress code
Cons: Revolving-door workplace, very low pay for the quality and productivity level expected, raises are few and far between, supervisors/managers are lazy and talk all day but get paid way more to do way less, following up on the same accounts over and over, calling patients constantly especially with work comp desk, pointless staff meetings
Management Sucks
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAMay 30, 2019
They had favorites. If you didn’t talk in group chats, you weren’t good enough to work for them. No matter how well you did during training. No second chances. Once they made up their mind about you, you’re no longer employed. It was stressful for the little pay they had you doing so much work for. Getting yelled at by clients && medical providers. Then going back && forth making sure you’re billing the correct person.
Dont apply for payment dept
Payment Poster (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAApril 1, 2019
Worked there for 15 1/2 yrs they dont care for there employees, i passed my audits always made my productivity, untill are work flow began to slow down, my productivity began to suffer, made my supervisor and my manager aware of this, it was always don't worry, untill i was on my final written, went to manager to voice my concern , and was told not to worry changes would be made that would be beneficial to us poster, WRONG was still fired, your job hangs in the luck of the draw, so beware of the payment dept.
Pros
Enjoyed the work
My review of Data Acquisition
Data Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 12, 2018
A typical day at work consists of composing and responding to emails. Talking to trading partners and other departments via conference calls. Teaming up with other departments to solve problems.
Pros
Long lunches, benefits
Cons
Micro managers, lack of autonomy
Remote Working
Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 1, 2018
It is an awesome option to be able to work remotely. It really helps if my kid or myself has an appointment during normal business hours. Very flexable
Pros
appointments during the day
Cons
distractions
Able to balance work and school
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 15, 2018
A great place to get your foot in the door. They offer schedule flexibility, as well as tuition reimbursement for employees that stay, with some strings attached of course.
All in all it's a great place to learn medical billing and provide a lot of routes to take into other departments should the opportunity present itself.
Growing company
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJuly 2, 2018
Convenience of working from home is awesome. Supportive atmosphere. Online training was great. Coding in multiple sites a day can be a bit of a challenge, but keeps the monotony to a minimum.
Pros
Flexible working hours