Vituity Employee Reviews for Medical Biller

3.0Job Security & Advancement
Management Sucks
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAMay 30, 2019
They had favorites. If you didn’t talk in group chats, you weren’t good enough to work for them. No matter how well you did during training. No second chances. Once they made up their mind about you, you’re no longer employed. It was stressful for the little pay they had you doing so much work for. Getting yelled at by clients && medical providers. Then going back && forth making sure you’re billing the correct person.
Danger danger
Medical Biller, (basically collections) (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 21, 2014
A typical work day felt like "being handcuffed to my chair" while the "warden" listened to my calls and followed m to the bathroom and printer. Then being "brought up on charges" on a regular basis for "crimes of A/R being too high". I learned how to provide quality customer service and, the importance of maintaining confidentiality and how to be a fantastic medical biller despite management ridicule. Management "micro-manages" and has no compassion for the employees. They'd rather have "robots" than humans working and taking these calls. Some co-workers were fantastic and, away from the office, would agree to the above and complain just the same. The hardest part of the job was being "picked apart" each and every day by a supervisor that enjoyed making us feel like a rabbid child in a corner and kicking us while we were down. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping patients, engaging with them and making A/R go down. Which it hasn't for a very long time! if you do decide to take this job be wary, keep your personal business to yourself. Never trust a supervisor...ever! They suck you in and then stab you in the back as soon as they mess up. OH YEAH, NEVER tell the receptionist anything either, everyone in the office will know your business 20 seconds later. No Joke! I don't even work there anymore and I still here the business through someone she talks to, even confidential information!
Pros
Employee Lunches
Cons
Management, Management, Management! Pay, work life balance, the supervisors are SNAKES