Vituity Employee Reviews for Medical Scribe

Best scribe company
Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOFebruary 4, 2019
Minimum of 4 shifts/month with no maximum. I work 8 hour shifts but this varies depending on site and practice line. Pay isn't outstanding but it is slightly more than other scribe companies. Good benefits options if you are part-time or full-time. Amazing work environment, with all of the providers making an effort to educate you. I would recommend this company and position to any college students interested in medicine!
You never know what will come theough the ED doors but it is never a dull day.
Medical Scribe (Former Employee) –  Porterville, CAJune 14, 2018
Great experience, I learned so much and got up close in personal with various situations. Amazing job. I loved working at this company. I learned a lot of termminology, physiology and even got to see procedures done up.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Little hours
Great experience, flexible hours and friendly providers BUT POOR pay
Medical Scribe, Scribe Trainer (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAApril 2, 2018
Worked as a medical scribe for CEP for five years. The position is good for those who want to gain experience in the medical field for medical school, PA school or any other graduate health care professional school. However, the company does not pay their scribes well. Which is frustrating given scribes do ALOT. The doctors love us and once they learn how to fully use us they complain when they do not have a scribe lol. For this reason, I feel CEP should pay their scribes more. We are a huge assess to the team. $10/ hour is ridiculous given how much this company is worth. Overall, I enjoyed the providers and staff at both ER sites I worked at!
Pros
Great experience, flexible hours, myriade of opportunities to learn and friendly providers
Cons
Poor pay
Great experience
Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 12, 2018
This job allowed for great experience and an extremely steep learning curve. The workplace culture was good, it allowed for medical scribes to build good connections with providers.
Great company!
Lead Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ILMay 16, 2017
Great company to work for. Excellent communication which is fast and productive. I love to be updated about CEP community! Excellent company to work for overall.
Great experience
Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAApril 26, 2016
This place will help you understand the dynamics of what it's like to work in the emergency department. We should be getting paid more for our work.
Educational atmosphere
Medical Scribe (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CASeptember 12, 2015
There is no typical day in the emergency room. I learned in depth medical terminology, time management, and creating electronic medical records. I have seen how a physician functions with heavy patient volume. The hardest part of the job is keeping track of EKG, Lab results, and x-ray images for the physician. The most enjoyable part is when we are able to make a patient feel better.
Pros
Learning about the medical field
Cons
the hours are crazy and the pay is low
Good exposure to the medical field
Emergency Room Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAAugust 6, 2014
CEP provides scribes with a great opportunity to witness the realm of emergency medicine. Scribes quickly learn medical technology and the various careers in the medical field.