Vituity Employee Review

Good place to get your foot in the door but not long term and not if you have a lot of experience
Billing Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CA, USJune 12, 2019
Pros: Co-workers are cool, training and manuals provided, decent benefits, lax dress code
Cons: Revolving-door workplace, very low pay for the quality and productivity level expected, raises are few and far between, supervisors/managers are lazy and talk all day but get paid way more to do way less, following up on the same accounts over and over, calling patients constantly especially with work comp desk, pointless staff meetings

Other Vituity Employee Reviews

Old cep
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  SacrametoJuly 8, 2019
Great facility. Great place to learn and grow. Loved the scribes. The nurses were phenomenal. The hours were a bit tough but overall was sad to go. But had to relocate.
A fantastic company designed where I learned lot of different things.
Medical Scribe (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 5, 2019
The physicians and medical scribes from Vituity were extremely compassionate, friendly, and intelligent co-workers in the company. I learned a lot of medical experience during my time in the company. I learned even how to become an even greater thinker, writer, and compassionate person.
Pros
Random Breaks, Compassionate Physicians, Fast Work on Site
Cons
Long Shifts ranging from twelve hours per day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vituity. Our community is ready to answer.