Vituity Employee Review

Good for Entry Level
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Emeryville, CASeptember 23, 2018
the culture is bad and the pay is worse. there are too many issues with management and too many people turning their heads at it. high turn over rate but good entry level company.

Other Vituity Employee Reviews

Good place to get your foot in the door but not long term and not if you have a lot of experience
Billing Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CA, USJune 12, 2019
Pros: Co-workers are cool, training and manuals provided, decent benefits, lax dress code
Cons: Revolving-door workplace, very low pay for the quality and productivity level expected, raises are few and far between, supervisors/managers are lazy and talk all day but get paid way more to do way less, following up on the same accounts over and over, calling patients constantly especially with work comp desk, pointless staff meetings
Vituity Review
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  CAJune 5, 2019
My colleagues with Vituity were well trained and most were "seasoned veterans" of the ED. It was great to get started with Vituity as a new grad and work closely with the company and grow together with my colleagues through conferences (free CMEs!) as well as meet periodically to review recent research topics to make sure everyone was Up To Date. Great company, great benefits.
Pros
Great 401K Match
Cons
Breaks aren't black and white, sometimes I worked straight through

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vituity. Our community is ready to answer.