Vituity Employee Review

Remote Working
Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 1, 2018
It is an awesome option to be able to work remotely. It really helps if my kid or myself has an appointment during normal business hours. Very flexable
Pros
appointments during the day
Cons
distractions

Other Vituity Employee Reviews

Outstanding experience for healthcare students
Medical Scribe (Current Employee) –  Los Banos, CAJune 25, 2019
Working as a Scribe you receive the first-hand experience of the hospital environment. You learn so much and gain invaluable experience that helps with future careers in healthcare.
Not a Good Place
BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJune 19, 2019
My employment started out wonderful at the company but quickly diminished once we had a management shift. No two managers operate the same which leads to massive inconsistency within the company. Vituity also has a ridiculous productivity standard for its Revenue Cycle Management team which requires that you make 100% per month on average. The catch is that if you are not making this amount you will be written up as opposed to being coached on how to meet the company standards. Then the flipside is if you do too good, say for example 175% or higher, you then get targeted and have your every move scrutinized. One of the most insulting parts about the company is that they expect a lot of hard work from their employees and pay them severely under what most other companies pay for the exact same position.
The benefits are pretty good, but they increase the cost of the said benefits every year which eats up any raise you MIGHT receive.
If you are looking to learn what goes into Medical Billing then this might be a good starting place, but I would not recommend staying long by no means.
Pros
Flex Schedule
Cons
Management, Productivity, Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vituity. Our community is ready to answer.